Thursday 24 March 2011

Onwards and Upwards

uniCenta oPOS downloads went through the 5000 line, end of Jan', and in this last weekend shot through 6000

What a sprint!

Now I'm guessing here, it's been the SEO stuff I've been playing with on both the main www.unicenta.net and www.unicentaopos.co.uk sites, and both have seen a doubling of visitors.  Reckon that's a pretty good indicater for my guess.

What's interesting though is the level of interest trending towards Mobile POS - in all its forms - which is really great to see.  What's more, the interest level is coming from all sectors.
For all who know the history, Mobile POS is something I've always promoted..., since I can't remember when, and in those early days mobile devices were heavy, clumsy to use, under-powered, scare as rocking horse do-do's and cost the proverbial arm & leg.

Just curious....  What's your idea of the perfect Mobile POS device?

No comments:

Post a Comment