Thursday 11 October 2012

Update for uniCenta oPOS v3 already?

Oh, oh.  Released v3.00 a bit too early methinks...  I caused a bit of bother for some people out there that's for sure.

I'll take this one squarely on the chin and there's no one else to blame but myself for this hiccough, though I think Netbeans cacheing and it running out of stack space should get a bit of a mention (there you go just mentioned it).

Reason for the extra quick follow with another release so soon was because v3.00's SQL upgrade scripts just didn't do the job properly. uniCenta oPOS v3.01 resolves this.

Got to give A Big Thanks from me to a selected few uniCenta oPOS Community Members; Hugh, Bob Neil and Amar who kindly volunteered and tested uniCenta oPOS v3.01 before putting out there for general release.



No comments:

Post a Comment